Popular Posts

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow and Lady Gaga Stun at Bambi Awards

I am not sure why they are called the Bambi Awards. Or what in fact they award. Note to self - must find out. But I do know that they take place in Germany every year and are music related. I think. Anyhoodle, more importantly, Gwyneth Paltrow attended yesterday, and looked amazing. Proper jaw-dropping amazing. And unexpectedly just in a classic way. No trying to be anything other than stunning. And I love it. Every time I watch Gwyneth on Glee I grow a layer of love for her. It is slowly covering up the indistinguishable annoyance that has been my guiding view on her for years. And dresses like this Elie Saab sure do help out with that.
Also Lady Gaga was there. Picking up some awards. See, it is something to do with music. Apparently the Bieber also got some awards. But Gaga was wearing a full-on Alexander McQueen runway look. Helmet and all. And I love it. I think she looks stunning. Wack-job, of course, but in a really beautiful and elegant way for a change. I am a huge fan of this look. Go Gaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment