Popular Posts

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, in DvF for Remembrance Sunday

First let me say, loud and proud, I LOVE THAT HAT. Seriously. Look how cute and fashionable it is. All pork pie morphed bowler with a bow. And a few polka dots. I think it rocks and is easily the most fashionable thing Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, has ever worn, in my view. Rock on. It is by Jane Corbett, by the by, for those who want to know.
K-Middy wore it to the Remembrance Sunday ceremony yesterday, together with a very nice, trimmed coat by one of my favourites, Diane von Furstenburg. Didn't she look put together and all modern? This is a super look, and not too costumey either. I give it ia solid 8/10.
I also loved the way Kate and her mother in law, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, interacted with each other. They are clearly super fond and have a great relationship. I had noticed that Kate always wears the bracelet Camilla gave her for her wedding gift. Now I see them in action, it is heart warming to see. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment