Popular Posts

Monday, November 28, 2011

Victoria Beckham at Heathrow With Baby Harper

So I am a little bit broody. Not in a 'I want a baby of my own' kind of way, but more in I adore the cuddles kind of way. I saw this gorgeous little munchkin on the weekend who was dressed in a bold red onsie and a hat with ears. I could have cried I wanted it so much. The onsie, you understand. And it doesn't help that my dear Victoria Beckham keeps carrying little squigie Harper around with her everywhere she goes. Now four months old, this little girl is looking just as deliciously dressed as her mama. Just check out those black Chloe tights! Cute. (And yes, they cost like R400, but I am guessing the Beckhams can afford it and it is not hurting anyone)
But check out Vicky B's outfit too. When last did we see her in a skirt and blouse? She has been wearing dresses for so long now, it is cool to see her in something quite different to normal. so a quick analysis. I love the collar and the back fastning - as well as the brilliant plaid - of the blouse. The 70s aesthetic of the skirt is a surprise - see the length and the inset pleat for clear 70s references. But how cool? Love the pockets. But am confused as to how VB keeps it clean with a small child in tow... And then those boots. My favourites of hers. Louboutins of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment