Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lady Gaga's Christmas Workshop at Barney's New York

There she was, Lady Gaga, resplendent in her custom Chanel fairy dress. And pearls. Presiding over the new Gaga's workshop as part of department store, Barney's New York Christmas celebrations.
I don't really have much to say about it, other than it is big and bold and Kaiser Karl must have had a total ball designing it with the Gags. Awesome.
Really, what an inspired idea for Lady Gaga. I can't believe that no one had thought of that before!
Attending amongst the celebrities, was one of my girls, Blake Lively. In an electric blue Elie Saab suit of beauty. The lace shoulders make it particularly interesting. I would possibly have added an actual cami underneath the jacket - almost certainly tonal matching with the suit for the full effect - but I think that Blake carries it off beautifully. Fashionable, interesting, unexpected. The best kind of outfit and possibly more palatable to me than Gaga's Chanel. Possibly. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment