Popular Posts

Monday, November 7, 2011

LACMA Art + Film Gala: Worst Dressed

So you know I love a worst dressed list almost as much as I love a best dressed. And I know you do too. But who was the worst of the worst at the inaugural LACMA Art + Film Gala on the weekend? Come on, you can tell me...
Uma Thurman looked stunning, as usual. Till the neck. After which is was just a tent of fabric, with a bizarre bustle and everything. Strange but true.
Kate Bosworth was also a bit swamped in her buttercup yellow dress. And it hurts me because this is an Erdem dress and I usually love his work on the girls. But not this. Too much mesh. Too much dress.
Reece Witherspoon looks sausaged into her dress. It is too young and a size too small for her. She is so lovely, there is no need for this kind of abomination. Stop it now.
And Emily Blunt also breaks my heart. I love her - and look at this awesome new hair. Super fantastic. But the dress. Meh. Don't love the short under garment and then the long sheer on top. Just don't. It is like a dress with an identity crisis. Which makes me have a fashion crisis. Bah.
So my vote is Reece for the lose. Not much to salvage this look, like hair or face or shoes (although hers are Jimmy Choo lovelies). So it is Reece. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment