Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gotham Independent Film Awards 2011 Red Carpet Best Dressed

There is no doubt for me who was the best dressed at the Gotham Independent Film Awards on Monday night. First it was Charlize Theron, obvs. See previous post. Then it was Elizabeth Olsen. She didn't win for best breakthough actor. But she definitely won in Valentino. Stunning. Sometimes dressing up pays dividends. And then third place was secured firmly by The Swinton. As one has come to expect Tilda Swinton wore Haider Ackermann. And it works. Seriously. Hands down. Love.
And then there were some other girls who looked lovely. I adore Judy Greer with almost everything I have. And she looked shimmery and curvy and sexy and lovely in a gold cocktail dress. Then the person who did win best breakthrough actor, Felicity Jones, wore a peppermint Proenza Schouler frock. Apparently we need to keep a style-eye on this young lady. So let's do that. And then one of my televisual favourites, Sarah Poulsen, also looked all kinds of lovely in this silver dress. I could do with that in my wardrobe, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment